What do you want your great-great-great-grandkids to know about you?4 January , 2016
Mmm…I don’t know if they will be overly concerned about me at all. This is not really something I lose sleep over.
Right, well if I did care what my hypothetical great-great-grandkids thought of me, I guess I would want them to know the following:
* I was never afraid to stand up for what I believe in, and I was very good at presenting a solid argument.
* I laughed…a lot…often at inappropriate things. I was a bit of a clown at times.
* I found great comfort in making lists…and mostly following them.
* I did not like pink, and although I rarely got to use the skills – I could defend myself with a ballpoint pen if I needed to (as a knife-ish implement, not necessarily for writing).
* I was not afraid to apologise when I did something wrong.
* Even when things went horribly wrong, I could probably find a way to look at it as an adventure.
* I didn’t enjoy people talking at me for the first few hours after I woke up…so I got up at 4am each morning for some quiet time.