Payday…and not a moment too soon!27 November , 2012
I was all set to place some orders, as soon as this day rolled by again – whoop! Just finished paying and ordering the personalised calendars, and now all fingers crossed that they arrive on time for Christmas. 😀 I’m not going to tell you yet where I ordered them from, but if they come out as good as I hope they will I’ll let you know.
Lots to do, unfortunately still a lot of it involves malls. When do the school holidays begin? I could do with some good traffic again.
At the moment I can’t get through a trip without coming across a road block. Definitely Metro cop bonus season too, right? Luckily I don’t get pulled over (no outstanding fines, and I drive like an old lady), but they still cause a fair amount of havoc for the traffic “flow” – and people drive like idiots in plain site of the traffic police with nothing being done to them, so I don’t really see the point.
- Not in fact kissing (or hugging) the tree – she’s playing hide and seek with me. 😉
- School concert – I’m sure you cans pot the bunny who refused to wear the ears, right?
- Nicola with my brother after the concert.
Oh yes, and I wanted to tell you about some cute:
- Nicola has a LARGE collection of stuffed toys. every now and then we swop what’s out and about with what i keep in a box, so it’s practically a new toy and an old favourite and she loves it all over again. Flavour of the week is a Unicorn/Pegasis type horsey one. He’s white with shiny green wings and a horn of course. Nicola does not call him a Unicorn…he’s a hennie-con, and apparently he’s so hungry for ice cream! Last night I actually had to put half her food in a separate plate for him (luckily his tummy was full after one dip and Nicola ate the rest).
- Over the weekend we saw some or another cartoon with a dragon in it…think it was Jake and the Neverland Pirates. They kept reffering to it as “The mighty dragon!”. Nicola now calls it the nighty dragon. Too cute! I keep imagining a dragon with frilly pajamas on for some reason.
- Oi! People of Disney! Can you stop making stories with evil trees?! Seriously.