Just before we get our weekend on…26 October , 2012
A few quick bullets:
- Snake-In-The-Grass has resigned (you’ll have to imagine me doing cartwheels because it’s not a skill I have ever been blessed with). No one was surprised, we’ve been suspecting for at least three months now since he’s constantly out of office for days at a time with no credible reason. I am extra happy that I will not have to organise his fairwell either.😀
- The HR lady who really grated my last nerve has been reassigned to a different area so I never have to sit through one of her senseless workshops again.
- Nicola, who’s been a bit restless and trickier to get to bed at night lately did a week of almost exactly 20:00 bedtimes which was beyond fabulous.
- I finally braved ordering something on Etsy (I always freak out a bit when I see something advertised in dollars) and it arrived today (more washi tape, let the card making begin!).
- We have another performance of the school concert happening this weekend.
- We also have a mini photo shoot on Sunday, if the weather permits. Possibly even if the weather doesn’t permit but with umbrellas?
- I’ve started Christmas and birthday shopping in all earnest – but I have nowhere to stash things until the big days. I will have to look into moving my shoes out of the filing cabinet and using that for a bit perhaps?
Now for some cute:
- Sleeping princess
- Drinking tea in bed
- One of the many pink dresses that the pink terrorist favours at the moment
Hope you all have a super weekend ahead!🙂