Not so Wordless Wednesday15 August , 2012
These photos were all taken at recent children’s parties.🙂
Now for the ramble. In bullet-ish points:
- So the training was fantastic! I really enjoyed it even though I constantly had to pop out to try and get my car sorted out (which I still don’t have). There might be more devlopments out of this than learning a new skill too. Super-psyched about that possibility!😀
- I have no been stranded except for the mercy of friends and family who cart me and Nicola around where we need to go since Saturday. My mood is not improving by the second about this.
- I bought a new GPS (it’s very shiny and I’m itching to use it as soon as I have f-ing transport again), which I think will probably be covered by my insurance but we’ll find out as soon as I submit the claim.
- The car guy sent someone to come and tow my car as you may remember, somewhere between this guy and the car guy’s security guard the car keys got lost.
- Now I have to replace not only ALL the locks on my car, but also the gear-lock. The locks will be R3500 and the gear-lock another R3300!
- Car guy and I are having some words about who should be paying that second R3300 at the moment.
- The police contable who is “investigating” the case phoned me yesterday to ask me why i don’t live at the address in the statement, even though I filled out two pages saying where I lived and worked aaaaaaand where the incident took place.
- The reason why I had to provide a work address according to the charge officer was so that they can come and arrest me if I laid a fraudulent charge (as ALL people with insurance do you know?). I’m not, but even if I did – if they send this guy I’m not too worried that he would find me at the right address. He also couldn’t understand why the witness doesn’t live where the incident took place, even though my STATEMENT SAYS THAT HE IS A NEIGHBOUR!! AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
- Can we please please please teach the children of this beautiful country to f-ing read? Pretty please? *breath in* *breathe out*
- I had my half year assessment at work today, looking okay but lots on my to do list before the end of the year still.
- My friend P had a motorcycle accident on Kyalami race track over the weekend and broke a bunch of ribs, one vertebra, and an ankle as far as I know – so bashed up pretty good. He’s in hospital and I can’t get there to say hallo and buy him a Hello Kitty baloon or something. It sucks!
- My brother broke his finger playing cricket and now has his arm in a sling until he can see the specialist tomorrow.
- Nicola remains unenchanted with warm clothing and shoes, well to be honest clothing in general – so today when I saw it was going to be a 20+ day I let her go to school in cooler clothes and packed some warmer stuff in her bag in case she needs it. She was the envy of her classmates this morning for rocking up without shoes.
- My inbox was a right royal mess this morning, and some of it was downright unnecessary – but I am now more or less on top of it again.
- I don’t even want to tell you about how far behind I am with laundry…let’s just say it has reached the point where I get up at 04:00 or 05:00 and go outside (where my machine is) to do it before work.
- So there you have it. Hope you week is shaping up better than mine so far? *sigh*
- I think I need a me day…once I have a chariot to spend it where I feel like of course.
As you were.