11 things and then some6 March , 2012
The rules are:
- Post 11 things about yourself
- Answer the questions given
- Set 11 new questions
- Tag 11 people
So here goes:
- Whose wardrobe would you like to have a wander through? Mmm…I really don’t know…maybe Sandra Bullock
- Are your kitchen cupboards organised? Yip, but there aren’t that many so it’s not hard and I can’t afford not to. 😉
- You have a tank full of petrol and a day to yourself – where do you go? Just one tank? Then I’d go to Bella Bella a.k.a Warmbaths
- What would you cook for dinner tonight if all the ingredients were in your fridge when you go home? Chicken stir-fry with my cousin’s secret sauce to go with it.
- What are you most grateful for today? A fantastic holiday and a good job to come back to, and for my parents offering to get our laundry up to date!
- What can’t you forgive? Anything done maliciously against Nicola
- Would you consider being part of a reality TV show? I have always wanted to do Survivor, but not the SA one which is shit, the USA ones.
- Favourite pizza topping? Bacon, bacon and more bacon
- 3 of your favourite things? Bubble baths, thunder storms, frangipani blossoms
- Are you brave? I am…at times even a bit reckless. 😉 not so much now anymore, I’m all on the straight and narrow these days.
- Can you kill a spider? Depends what kind of spider. Smallish ones yes, big ones no. I don’t keep poison (doesn’t work anyway) I smack them to kingdom come with my book (Law Of Damages) I am most terrified of jumping spiders even though they are kind of small and I can kill them if I throw the book just right, but I think I would poooop my pants if a baboon spider/taruntula ever came into our house. I saw a couple of them as a kid in areas not too far from here. I can say without a doubt that I would not be able to even watch someone else kill one of those.
1.If you were to have unlimited funds for a themed birthday party, what would the theme be and why? I’d have a beach party with a big bonfire on the actual beach and fly everyone important to me down there.
2.What is your fantasy job and why? Teacher, not so glamorous I know but I do love teaching. And writing, but writing what I want to. Both jobs you can’t make money doing. 😉
3.What is your ultimate favourite “me” thing to do? Switch my phone off and go sit and watch “my” waterfall at the botanical gardens for a day. Also ice skating, love that! Not that I’m very good at it.
4.What is your favourite item of clothing? My boots
5.If you were offered an extreme makeover, would you do it – if not, why? If so, what would you change about your appearance? No I wouldn’t, I like my bits and bobs where they nature put them. If I want to change something I just do it. Clothing make over maybe, cause there are plenty of things I’d buy if I had the money. Make up make over hell no! Won one once and the silly girl made me look like I had a face painted on and two spiders instead of eyes! I have long lashes already, mascara really doesn’t go well on me especially LOTS of it.
6.Summer or Winter? Why? Neither…I like spring and autumn, the other two are too extreme for me.
7.Have you ever met someone famous? Who and when? Mmm…not that I recall. Couple of rally drivers, does that count? We used to do time keeping on the rallies long ago. Oooh, and someone once tried to impress me by introducing me to some or another rugby player but it was a bit wasted on me since I don’t watch sport at all.
8.What is your most cherished item? My camera phone, my most cherished person is of course Nicola!
9.What is your greatest fear? That someone hurts or kills any of the people that are precious to me. Or that one of them gets really ill and I have to watch them suffer without being able to do anything about it.
10.What motivates or inspires you? I am motivated by recognition and respect (and the lure of adventure), and I find people who take a knock and refuse to stay down inspirational.
11.How many pairs of shoes do you own!? 2 sets of boots, 2 sets of slippers, 2 sets of ice skates, a set of hiking boots, a set of safety shoes, 6 pairs of high heel shoes, 4 pairs of sandals, 4 pairs of flip flops, one set of running shoes, one set of just tekkies…24? More or less, there might be more in my car. I love shoes.
And now my 11 people:
- adesolaf (in the comments if you don’t have your own blog is fine)
And my 11 questions:
- What is your favourite desert?
- Who is the person you miss most? (dead or alive)
- What is the last thing that made you laugh (hard belly laugh…not a giggle)
- Are you left handed or right handed?
- What is your favourite quote of all time?
- How long does it take you in the morning from getting up to go?
- They say everyone has at least one book/novel in them. If you ever got round to writing yours, what would it be about?
- What do you consider comfort food?
- What are you wearing today?
- How much do you spend a month on groceries? (include take out and restaurants)
- Where is your happy place?
Posted in Tags |