Happy Valentine’s Day14 February , 2012
- I woke up with some awesome Nicola cuddles
- On my way to work Marcia phoned me so that the kids could wish me (adorable!) – thanks Marcia!
- I spoke to TheSparrow and we wished each other a happy valentine’s day
- I got to work and someone left a rose on my desk (okay on all the ladies’ desks but I can choose to just look at mine if I feel like it)
- I was wearing a dress (as per my 34-list) and got loads of compliments and people falling over themselves to help me with whatever I needed
- Steamcleaner gave us chocolates…really nice ones too
- NewGuy who started on Monday saw my “bitch” office keyring and told me that he thinks I’m too nice to be called that (I told him he just says that cause he hasn’t tried to cross me yet) 😉
- I am planning a nice quite dinner with my pink terrorist, something Italian I think (as in spagetti bolognaise mwahaha), and I may very well treat myself to a glass of wine to go with that. If I’m very lucky I will also get to have my very own hot as hell filled to the brim bubble bath after Nicola falls asleep. *fingers crossed*
Yip…it’s been pretty good actually. 🙂
Hope you’re all having a good valentine’s day too and that wherever you are, whatever you’re doing and whomever you’re with…that you feel special and loved.